Monday, December 14, 2015
Heroes and Villains
Let's talk about heroes and villains within my short story! If you did not know, I am the good character better known as the hero. The fire breathing dragon is not a good character, because he destroyed my kingdom and many others that makes him the villain! Plus he took Prince Ronald! As the good character it is my destiny to defeat the villain and save the day. Easier said that done. I had to convince the dragon that he had to prove that he was the most evil dragon by tiring him out. I had him fly around the world, breathe fire until he could not anymore and so on. In the end I won which is also proves how good always wins against bad. Another element that I can cover within this post is the fairy tale aspect of magic! Magic is not always fun with genies and such, but it can be dangerous too especially when it is a fire breathing dragon who CAN TALK! Dragons can not talk in real life, nor breathe fire. The Komodo dragon in fact is not that massive either, (Although they can get pretty BIG!) as in they can not going around flying or eating kingdoms in just a few bites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment