Monday, December 14, 2015

Once Upon A Time....

Even though there is no cliche opening to my story like Once Upon A Time...it is still a fairy tale for other reasons. This story is about how I saved prince Ronald, the prince who I thought was my happily ever after. Although this story has a very unique version of happily ever after it still has magic, heroes and villains, good always wins, and of course there is royalty. Let's talk about royalty within the story first. Obviously, I, Elizabeth, am a princess, and I am to marry a prince, Ronald, or at least I am told. This aspect of royalty finding each other can be found in many fairy tales such as Sleeping Beauty where the princess always finds her prince. Another way that royalty can be portrayed is by having a damsel in distress gets saved by a prince and they go off to live happily ever after. However, in my story I found out for myself that royalty is not always what is needed to make oneself happy. In fact only oneself can make you truly happy. Speaking of happy, I can tell you about something that does not make me happy! This will lead us to our second post about heroes and villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment